From Amalfi’s Eden, the last paradise for senses
PRIVACY NOTICE ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 GDPR
Your Personal Data provided to Jamalfi Bio s.r.l. will be processed in compliance with the legal framework of Personal Data Protection, according to the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code). We inform You that:
- Your Personal Data transmitted by email or by telephone for information about the Jamalfi Bio s.r.l services will be processed only by authorized personnel, even in electronic form;
- Jamalfi Bio s.r.l may process your Personal Data for the purposes related exclusively to the management of the services offered, in particular for the following purposes:
a) registration and management of the User’s account Registered and overall performance and management of purchase orders and therefore (i) order management, (ii) supply of products and services, (iii) payment processing, (iv) processing of requests by registered users or visitor users also forwarded through the “contacts” page of the Site;
b) subscription to the newsletter service made available through the Site;
c) send you advertising/promotional communications about products and services similar to those purchased once a first purchase has been made through the e-commerce of the Owner;
d)sending advertising/promotional material, by ordinary mail, e-mail, telephone calls, SMS, to promote products or services and offers within the scope of its points of sale, the Site;
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point a) shall be the performance of a contract to which the Data subject is a party. The legal basis of the processing referred to in point b) is the execution of measures requested by the Data subject. The legal basis of the processing referred to in point d) is the consent of the Data subject. The legal basis for the processing of Data for the purpose c) is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send advertising/promotional material related to products/services you have previously purchased.
- Your Data may instead be communicated to certain third parties who have received a formal assignment from us and have been appointed “Data Processors”, following the provisions of the law in force and in accordance with the contractual relations existing with our Structure, to allow the fulfilment of legal obligations for the management of the information system and the protection of the legitimate interests of the structure. It is understood that we will only communicate to the Data Processors the Data necessary to be able to fulfil the performance. A list of external Data processors is available from the Data controller.
- The management and storage of personal Data will take place on servers of the Data Controller and/or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors, located within the European Union, or under the provisions of art. 45 GDPR. Currently the servers are located in the European Union. The Data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, if it is necessary to transfer the location of the servers, in Italy and/or European Union and/or non-EU countries, this move will always comply with art. 45 GDPR. In this case, however, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer of Data outside the EU will take place by the applicable legal provisions stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses (SCC) provided by the European Commission.
- The site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons to allow easy sharing of content on your favourite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if necessary, associate it to your social account, especially if you are logged in at the time of the visit or if you have recently navigated to one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser. On this site are installed plugins with advanced privacy features of Users, who do not send cookies or access cookies on the User’s browser when opening the page but only after clicking on the plugin. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which reference is made. Facebook(cookie police link) Twitter(cookie police link) LinkedIn (cookie police link) Google+ (cookie police link).
- Your Data will be processed with logic related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data. In addition, the same Data will be kept for some time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- The interested party also has the right to complain/report/appeal to the Italian Data Protection Authority according to art. 141 of the Privacy Code and 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016. The interested party may use, for the exercise of his rights, natural persons, bodies, associations or bodies, conferring, for this purpose, written delegation. To know your rights, to propose a complaint/report/appeal and to be always updated on the legislation regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal Data, the interested party can contact the Italian Data Protection Authority by consulting the website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/ .
- We also inform you that according to Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016:
a) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of the origin of the personal Data; the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; the identification details of the owner, the persons in charge and the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal Data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or persons in charge;
b) The Data subject has the right to request from the controller access to personal Data and rectification, updating, integration, the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form of the same or the restriction of the processing that concerns him or to oppose to their processing, in addition to the right to Data portability;
c) The Data subject has the right to complain with the supervisory authority;
d) The Data subject has the right to request the blocking of Data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be stored concerning the purposes for which the Data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also about their content, of those to whom the Data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
e) The Data subject has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal Data concerning him or her under Article 6, Paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall abstain from further processing of personal Data unless the controller demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data subject or for the verification, the exercise or defence of a right in a court of law.
f) You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data by sending a registered A/R or via pec to the addresses of Jamalfi Bio s.r.l.;
g) More generally, the interested party can exercise the rights referred to Art. 15 until 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
- The Data Controller is Jamalfi Bio s.r.l with headquarters in via delle Cartiere 104, Amalfi (SA), Italy.
- For any further information regarding the processing of personal Data, please send an email to [email protected] indicating the information or action requested.